PERFECT PEACH MOONSHINE BBQ SAUCE RECIPE
Written by 'Midnight Moon Moonshine' on
GEORGIA PEACH SHINEAQUE
Here’s your sign: Midnight Moon belongs on a grill near you. 🤤 Take your BBQ up a notch with the Georgia Peach Shineaque featuring Midnight
Moon Peach. This Peach Moonshine BBQ Sauce recipe uses Midnight Moon Peach, made with real peaches and authentic, handcrafted moonshine.
- 1 – jar of peaches from Midnight Moon Peach Moonshine
- 1 – 28 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 – 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- .25 – cup of Apple cider vinegar
- 3 – cups of brown sugar
- .5 – cup of white sugar
- 2 – tablespoons of Worcestershire
- 1 – cup of Molasses
- .25 – cup of Midnight Moon Peach Moonshine
- 2 or 3 – fire roasted jalapeños
- 1 – bulb of roasted garlic.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Fire up the grill.
- 2. Smoke the peaches from one jar of Midnight Moon Peach for about an hour. Fire roast jalapeños until evenly charred. Roast one garlic bulb until soft.
- 3. Combine tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes and vinegar in a sauce pan.
- 4. Add the Midnight Moon Peach Moonshine, salt, pepper, molasses, brown sugar, sugar, and Worcestershire to your sauce pan.
- 5. Once ingredients are combined, bring just to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Taste the mix for desired seasonings.
- 6. Continue stirring for an hour or so to reduce slightly and prevent scorching.
- 7. In a food processor, combine the above ingredients and process until smooth.
Remove stems and seeds of the jalapeños for a milder flavor or leave for all the heat. Strain the jalapeño seeds in a chinois or fine mesh sieve for a super smooth sauce!
Find a jar of Midnight Moon Peach moonshine here. Recipe developed by our friend “The Captain” Pete Corte. Find him on Instagram @thecaptainskitchen.